The Office Administrator ensures all office needs and duties are met. The role entails daily pick up of mail, ensuring kitchen is appropriately stocked, purchases office, kitchen supplies and safety supplies as necessary, maintenance of building when needed. In addition, assists with administrative duties as needed to support the office workload. In addition, other duties may apply.
• Maintains inventory of all kitchen supplies and stocks as needed
• Ensure adequate supplies are available including Coffee, Cups, Plates, Napkins, and Utensils etc
.Ensure refrigerator is cleaned on a weekly basis
• Purchase Office and Kitchen Supplies
• Performs administrative tasks as needed
• Cleans grounds and parking lot of litter, glass, and other debris
• Performs building maintenance when needed (examples include Replaces light bulbs and fuses, painting, etc)
• Performs related work as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
This job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned, but rather, to give the associate a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands so, too, may the essential functions of this position.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or general education degree (GED);or six to twelve months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.