The Merchandiser works with the delivery, sales and marketing departments to service and merchandise a defined account universe based on house and supplier marketing guidelines
· Drives personal vehicle to accounts to meet merchandisers and assists with the loading an unloading of vehicles by hand or by use of hand truck or dolly.
· Installs and builds displays by working with customers and sales management in the coordination of timing and location of displays.
· Maximizes pull through of products by building displays.
· Maintains quality results by following and enforcing standards
· Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
· Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education, Certifications and /or licenses:
· High School diploma or equivalent required.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to operate a motor vehicle.
· Must work a flexible schedule
· Must be results oriented with excellent verbal/written communication skills using diplomacy and discretion as well as strong customer service skills.
· Ability to multi-task, work independently and/or within a team, pays attention to detail and meet deadlines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to stand, walk, sit, and climb or balance. The associate must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.