A self motivated person with specialized skills in the retail chain account channel. This person supervises his account managers (CAM’s) in their perspective chains and gives Charmer a higher level of credibility with the chain and buyer. These Directors should assemble a specialized team of CAM’s who drive business through portfolio presentations, customized to the retail chains needs and areas of opportunity. The Director is responsible for everything that happens with a chain to include: Buyer relations, pricing, weekly ads, new item authorizations, monthly programs, trackers, inventory, and hitting case volumes. Gallo training is required.
· Represents Charmer Industries in respective channel by exhibiting the highest level of knowledge and competency.
· Assists sales associates and DSM’s in building relationships with accounts by offering resources that are relevant for their accounts.
· Builds personal relationships with accounts by increasing customer service and resources, providing professional information and insight that only an “expert” in Hotel Accounts could provide.
· Assists in reaching distributor goals and sales numbers by identifying sales opportunities in accounts.
· Identifies high profile accounts and ensures that the accounts will be properly serviced and the sales with Charmer are maximized by coordinating with the salesperson, DSM’s and suppliers and using channel expertise.
· Projects and adheres to supplier, printing and promotional budgets by reviewing previous expenditures, current and future market trends and creating detailed reporting.
· Educates channel base with regard to wines and spirits by conducting staff trainings and in-depth wine classes.
· Assures follow-up on all supplier Hotel Account initiatives by communicating on a regular basis.
· Interacts with suppliers to develop plans by scheduling periodic meetings.
· Develops and maintains relationships with key personnel (GM’s, Purchasing Directors, Catering Directors, F&B Directors, In-Room Dining Managers) by assuring involvement in their daily activities and corporate directives.
· Assists in reaching supplier goals and initiatives by identifying sales opportunities in accounts.
· Executes and implements corporate directives pertaining to specific supplier products throughout Hotel Accounts by following up on communication by supplier.
· Assures customer service by communicating to supplier all non-compliant accounts.
· Identifies accounts that have the ability and willingness to work outside of the corporate directives and capitalize on the opportunity by initiating interaction and communication with individual accounts.
· Increases brand exposure by utilizing POS in creative ways that are applicable to the Hotel Account channel.
· Identifies additional opportunities by reporting POS needs to both suppliers and On-Premise Marketing Department.
· Implements corporate wine and spirit lists by training and education.
· Identifies and capitalizes on opportunities for specialty drink lists and wine by the glass opportunities by offering menu printing, staff trainings and sales initiatives.
· Achieves the highest level of customer service by making Charmer Industries the distributor of choice.
· Monitors and maintains proper inventory levels by communicating with suppliers and Charmer Purchasing Department
· Provides superior customer service by insuring timely delivery service.
· Enables development by supporting accounts with education and training
· Maintains customer service by initiating continuous account visits and development of personal relationships through social industry events, outings and attending specific organization membership meetings.
· Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
· Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Wine and Spirits or other beverage experience preferred.