Driver Check-in Clerks are responsible for accurate accountability of product being returned to the warehouse
· Accurately account for all product being returned to the warehouse by drivers
· Annotate all product returned properly with Red Marker on the invoice and notate anything that pertains to the returned item
· Input into the SAP system any product returned by drivers using the appropriate codes
· After all discrepancies have been entered into SAP, ensure that all paperwork for all routes is in numerical order.
· Print updated and corrected routes and attach to original delivery discrepancy sheet while keeping original discrepancy printout until the shift ends. Submit these for filing with Driver Documents in Road Net
· Separate credits to be applied and filed in Accounts Receivable
· Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
· Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Setting of pallets on floor for returns
· Move full pallet and replace with empty pallets utilizing a powered pallet jack
Education, Certifications and /or licenses:
High School Diploma or equivalent, college preferred.
· Two years of related experience in related field or warehouse experience
· Powered pallet jack experience
· Proficient PC skills using MS Office and other various computer systems.
· Must be a results oriented professional with excellent verbal/written communication skills using diplomacy and discretion as well as strong customer service skills.
· Ability to multi-task, work independently and/or within a team, pays attention to detail and meet deadlines.