Achieves company sales, marketing and financial goals by organizing, directing, motivating and developing a team of field sales managers and sales representatives and by focusing a significant portion of time in the field, coaching associates and cultivating key accounts.
ESSENTIAL POSITION RESULTS
· High School diploma or equivalent required.
· Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or equivalent training and work experience.
· Ability to hold a Solicitor’s Permit is required.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to operate a motor vehicle.
· 8 to 10 years industry experience with several years Field Sales Manager experience.
· An understanding of wine and spirits is required.
· Must be a results oriented professional with excellent verbal/written communication skills using diplomacy and discretion as well as strong customer service skills.
· Ability to multi-task, work independently and/or within a team, pays attention to detail and meets deadlines.
· Proficient PC skills using MS Office and other various computer systems including presentation software.